International Rhythmic Gymnastics Competition
“12th Helioupolis Cup 2019”
11-13.01.2019, Helioupolis, Athens, Greece
Dear RG Friends
We have the honor to invite your club to attend our International Rhythmic Gymnastics Competition
“12th Helioupolis Cup 2019” , which will be held in city of Helioupolis , Greece on January 11 – 13, 2019.
Organizer: Gymnastic Club of Helioupolis Organizing Committee: Themis Charitou - Giakoumelou
Competition Hall: Helioupolis Gym (Athens, Greece). Contact e-mail : email@example.com
Delegation per club:
Delegations will consist of:
• 6 individual gymnasts (preferably different age category)
• 1 or 2 judges (preferable international FIG brevet) one for individual - one for group or one for both.
• 1- 2 coaches (one for individual - one for group).
• 5 - 6 junior group gymnasts
• 5 - 6 pre-junior group gymnasts
Costs: Price 135 Euros (per each participant (gymnasts, coaches and judges)
The above prizes include:
• 3 nights stay (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
• Breakfast & Dinner in hotel.
• Transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to airport.
• Transportation from hotel to gym and gym to hotel for all days.
• Snacks at the gym, on Saturday, for all participant athletes, coaches , judges and visitors who stay at the official Hotel.
• Medical personnel & ambulance during competition hours.
• Mementos & gifts for all athletes, coaches and judges.
• Good bye Party, for all, after the competition.
• Delegations pay the Start fee:
• 25 Euros per each participating individual gymnast.
• 100 Euros per each group.
The cost for
i. Additional person, (gymnasts, coaches and other persons)
ii. extra night or
iii. Delegations traveling without a Judge
Is 50 Euros per person per night.
• The organizer is not covering traveling costs of delegations nor any other expenses made during their stay.
• To be evaluated for the “Team Competition” each delegation MUST
participate with one mini, one Pre - Junior and one Junior or Senior .
The sum of the All Around score of each of the above athletes will make up the Team Score.
• 12th Helioupolis Cup
• The team with the highest score wins the Cup.
• Cups will be awarded to second and third place as well.
Individual all around (all categories)
• First 3 places will be awarded with medals: Gold -Silver-Bronze.
• Athletes in position 4 to 8 will be awarded with honor diplomas.
Apparatus awards (all apparatus in each category)
• In each category the 3 first gymnasts will be awarded with medals: Gold- Silver-Bronze.
• Athletes in position 4 - 8 will be awarded with honor diplomas.
• The first 3 groups in each category will be awarded with cup.
• medals for all their gymnasts): Gold-Silver-Bronze.
• Groups in position 4 - 8 will be awarded with honor diplomas.
All Gymnasts are welcome to participate in a gala performance with a duration of max 3 min.
• Friday, January 11.
Arrival of delegations Possibility of Podium training.
• Saturday, January 12.
All around competition
Award ceremony ( for Babies – Hopes –Minis).
• Sunday, January 13.
All around competition Gala performances Award ceremony
Athens by night (optional, cost 25 Euro/per person)
• Monday , January 14.
Departure of delegations
Please send us back the registration form:
• Preliminary registration : 15 / 11 / 2018
• Nominative registration : 30 / 11 / 2018
• Visa Request form 30 / 11 / 2018
DO NOT Booking directly with the Hotel ask us to send you the Hotel booking for your VISAS.
• Gala Performance Entry 15 / 12 / 2018
• Travel Details : 15/ 12 / 2018
• Interesting Of “Athens By night”. 15 / 12 / 2018(Number of persons, Names)
Don’t forget list
Each delegation must have on arrival:
All music must be recorded on CD. Please bring two duplicates of each CD
clearly labeled (in English) with Country/Club/Name of gymnast/Apparatus.
All delegations are kindly requested to bring with them their National Flag.
The organizing committee hopes to see you in Athens.