The La Luna RhythmicGymnastics Academy in Seattle (USA), is waiting for your application since you meet the following requirements:Mainresponsibilities:
1. Experience in managing Rhythmic Gymnastics gymnasts at 7yrs to Junior age, recreation to competition to international levels.
2. Previous experience as an international competitive level athlete at the National Level.
3. Be able to assess capabilities of gymnasts.
4. Effective in drawing up and implementing monthly training plans.
5. Have sound knowledge of local and international gymnastics development trends.
6. Innovative and willing to try out new coaching methods.
7. Be able to prepare routines according to age and levels. Extensive experience with choreographing Individual and Group routines
8. Up-to-date knowledge of the Code of Points. Full understanding and working knowledge of the current cycle FIG Code of Points and be able to write judge scripts.
9. Ability to work with La Luna Management, gymnasts, parents and a team of coaches.Agerequired :
• Diploma or Degree in Physical Education, Sports Science, Coaching and/ or related fields
• Minimum 5-10 years experience in coaching.
• Reasonable English communication skills. Has in-depth technical knowledge in coaching. Has sound knowledge of local and international gymnastics development trends. Innovative and willing to try out new coaching methods.
Possession of FIG judging brevet would be an advantage.
Also, it would be an advantage to worked in National team before.Jobpercentage
: Rhythmic Gymnastics Head CoachDuration:
2 years - UpLocation:
We will provide your air ticket, accommodation, transportation, and help with the visa process.
The salary will be: $2000
After the 3 months (testing period) we will re-discuss your salary according to the evaluation skills, abilities and experience.Details:
• Will work with athletes, prepare routines.
• Schedule will be Monday - Saturday, minimum 4 hours per day, up to 30 hours per weekContact within the La Luna R.G Academy:firstname.lastname@example.org